- Release (r) version 2018 deployed May 2018:
The current (r) version of the Uncertainty tools has the following key capabilities:
- Iterative error uncertainty estimator.
- Discretization uncertainty estimator.
- Steady calculations (grid refinement).
- Unsteady calculations (grid and time-step refinement).
- Uncertainty calculation for any grid/time-step/data-point.
- Least-square approaches: theoretical orders, fixed orders, mixed.
- Standard least-square and robust regression.
- Output in ASCII, Latex, Gnuplot or Tecplot formats.
- Linux/windows versions.
- Release-candidate (rc) version 2017-rc2 deployed in August 2017:
- Release-candidate (rc) version 2017-rc1 deployed in June 2017:
Please acknowledge the usage of these tools by citing this page or/and any of the papers in the package.
For questions, feedback on these V&V tools please contact the ReFRESCO team.